Hereby Russia in Global Affairs journal announces a call for papers for the year 2022. We are peer-reviewed academic quarterly, indexed with Scopus.
We welcome research articles, research notes and OpEds on all aspects of political studies, foreign affairs and social and cultural as well as historical studies related to the international relations.
Authors are invited to submit complete unpublished research papers, not under review in any other academic journal, on the following topics, but not limited to:
- The ideological basis of the new global confrontation: Does it exist?
- “Strategic detachment” vs. interventionism: Containment of regional conflicts without direct intervention
- Great powers’ perspective and influence on structuring the Greater Eurasian space
- Prospects of Russia-Belarus relations: Theoretical model of the Union State
- Prospects of Russia-China relations
- The U.S.-Russia-China triangle in the context of Russia-China rapprochement
- Russia’s asymmetric power and its projection in Eurasia, Europe, Latin America, Africa, and the Middle East
- Strategic autonomy in the worldwide dimension (with a special focus on European and Asian actors)
- Theoretical foundations of cybersecurity/informational security. Cyberattacks as international political discourse
Submission rules and overview of peer review process are available at: https://eng.globalaffairs.ru/about/instructions-for-authors/
Applicants are kindly requested to send their manuscripts to [email protected]