Do you find yourself wondering if you can even “make it” in sales?
What does this shift mean for sales teams? How do you build a buyer experience that gives the modern buyer what they are looking for when they’re making purchasing decisions?
Alex Kracov (CEO & Co-founder of Dock) will share his tactical framework for how to build a winning buyer experience, and Ross Shanken (Head of Strategic Sales at Lattice) will join to talk through the lessons they learned at Lattice to standardize the sales process, foster collaborative relationships and close big deals.
- How the buyer experience has evolved
- Why buyer experience matters
- How to control your buyer experience
- How to collaborate with buyer champions
- The roles of each team in creating a buyer experience
Can’t make it to the live session? Sign up anyway and we’ll send you the recording.